Monday, May 17, 2010

The Road Less Travelled

Should you go through life with a mediocre job that pays well, or have your dream job with a lower salary? I believe that having a job that satisfies your deepest desires ranks higher than a "fat" salary. Some adults are stuck in a job that was last on their list of jobs as a child just because they are getting the big dollars. As an example, I don't really care how much I get paid, as long as my career involves me flying. My career plans include going to the Royal Military College in St-Jean, Quebec (which I have been accepted too!) and Kingston, Ontario to work towards a degree in History and then become a pilot. I will spend 4 years collectively at the two schools and then spend a few years doing some flight training. Too be successful at your job you need to be passionate about it and also enjoy every moment of it! Do not lose sight of your dreams and work towards them, achieve them, and enjoy them for your entire career!

No comments:

Post a Comment